Saturday, October 13, 2007

Johnny Depp & Nico


Johnny Depp was born in Owensboro, Kentucky, on June 9, 1963. He dropped out of school at age 17 in the hope of becoming a rock musician. In 1984 Johnny made a famous film debut in “A Nightmare on Elm Street”.

His physical appearance is different from mine. He is taller. He has black hair and I think that he has black eyes. I have green eyes and brown hair.

There are more differences between me and Johnny Deep. He is a very smart person.

Personally, I think that it's very difficult to act, but he does it very well and I think that I act very bad.

If I were him, I think that I would feel intimidated because people would be bothering me all the time , taking photographs and requesting autographs.

Personally, I don’t want to be him because it isn’t lovely that people don’t leave you in peace.

If I meet him, I want to tell him that he is a very good actor and then talk about his life and tell him everything. If I met him, I would invite him to Argentina.


Nicolás Micha

No comments: