Sunday, August 09, 2009

Jennifer Aniston by Sofía Shapira


Jennifer Aniston

Her real name is Jennifer Joanna Aniston, and she is 40 years old. She is famous because of the tv show “Friends”, the movies “For Dear Life”, "Dancing on Checkers Grave" and a lot of other films. I love her hair, her personality and her smile. We are very different: she has blonde hair and I have brown hair, she was married to Brad Pitt and I have never been married and she was born in California, and I was born in Argentina. The things we have in common are that she loves acting and me too, well, this is the only similarity, but I don´t imagine another similarity. If I met her, I would shout a lot, I would take a lot of photos and I would phone all my friends. We would speak a lot (in English). If I met her, I would like to act with her.

No comments: