Thursday, September 03, 2009

Johnny Depp by Ariel Trajtenberg


Johnny Depp was born on June 9 1963 in Owensboro, Kentucky. He is an Actor, director, musician.

Johnny's father worked as a civil engineer, and his mother, a Cherokee, worked as a waitress.

In 1978, when Depp was 15, Johnny's parents divorced.

In 1984 Depp started acting in the horror film Nightmare on Elm Street (1984).

Depp started to study acting.

Johnny Depp became a teen idol.

Johnny Depp is older than me; I´m 13 and he is 46 years old. I´m a student; he is the best actor and the most attractive person. My father is an office worker and my mother is a public account.

If I were Johnny Depp, I would be happy because his job is very interesting and he has lots of roles so he is the friendliest. If I were him, I would become the most popular teen idol.

I would be the happiest person when I meet Johnny Deep because he is the most important actor and idol.

No comments: