Thursday, September 27, 2007

Angelina Jolie by Dolores

Angelina Jolie is 32 years old. She is one of the best actresses I have ever seen in the small screen. She was born in July 1975 in Los Angeles, California. Her father is Jon Voight. He has been separated from Angelina's mother, Mercleline Bertrard since she was 1.
Angelina has 4 children and they were adopted by her and her boyfriend, Brad Pitt. If I were Angelina, I wouldn't adopt children. I don't like it very much.

When she was 14, she wanted to be a model and after that an actress.

When she started to act on tv, she really understood that she liked acting very much. She started to be a famous actress when she acted in a lot of films.

The similarity that I havefound between us is that we both love acting and the dfference is that she is a better actress than me.

If I met her, I would feel very excited because she is a person that I really appreciate, and I would meet her boyfiernd too, Brad Pitt. And when I meet her I, would like to go shopping with her becuase I like the clothes she wears.

Dolores Stöver

No comments: