Thursday, September 27, 2007

Angelina Jolie by Sofía

Angelina Jolie was born in Los Angeles, California June 4; 1975. She is the daughter of actors Jon Voight and Marcheline Bertrand.

Her real name is Angelina Jolie Voight but she changed, in 2002, for only “Angelina Jolie” because she had a fight with her father and Voight was his surname. She is still angry with her father. I think that I will never have a fight with my father like her fight. I have a good relationship with my dad. If I were her I would reconcile with my dad. I think it is horrible to be angry with your dad.


When she was 11, Angelina began studying at the Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute. She played the leading role in films at New York Universities and later she joined the Met Theatre Group in Los Angeles. At age 16 she started modeling and appeared in some music videos. People said that she was a very pretty girl and they said that she had exotic good looks. Compared to me, I have never studied drama and I have never modeled. I would like to take up drama classes.


Angelina became popular by taking on the title role in "Lara Croft".


In 2002, Angelina Jolie adopted a son from Cambodia and named him Maddox. Three years later, she adopted a daughter, Zahara, and later in 2004, she met Brad Pitt filming 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' and in 2005 they adopted a child. The couple’s first biological daughter, Shiloh, was born in the African country of Namibia in 2006. In March 2007, Angelina Jolie added a new member to her family. She adopted a three-year-old boy from a Vietnamese orphanage. Her son is named Pax Thien Jolie.


I think she has a great life: she is famous, she has a wonderful family and she is a good person because she helps people who don’t have a great life.

If I were her, I think that I would change nothing.


Sofía Retamoso

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sofía!
I love Angelina, she´s so pretty.
I think that this article shows us that Angelina is a very good person because she has adopted three kids and she helps poor people.
Angelina has acted in my favourite movie: "Mr and Mrs Smith". In this movie, she acted very well and she is very beautiful. :)
I don´t like that she´s angry with her father.
All in all,this´s a good presentation. Good luck!
Love,
Milagros
(14, Argentina)

Anonymous said...

Hi everybody!
I think that Angelina Jolie is a very good person and a good actress, she always helps people.
She has adopted three children, that was really nice.
I think that she has to make it up with her father, I don't like people being angry with their parents.
I love her movies, specially when she acted like "Lara Croft".
Well, that's all.
Cheers,
Florencia