Thursday, September 27, 2007

Johnny Depp by Manuel

One famous person I would like to meet is Johnny Depp. He was born in Owensboro, Kentucky, on June 9, 1963. Depp dropped out of school at age 17 in the hope of becoming a rock musician. He made his film debut in 1984's A Nightmare on Elm Street. I think that it is the best movie in the world.

His physical appearance is different from mine. He is taller. He has black hair and I think that he has black eyes. I have brown eyes and I am thinner than him.

There are more differences between me and Johnny Depp. He is a very smart person.

Personally, I think that it's very difficult to act, but he does it very well.

If I were him, I think that I would feel strange. People would always be bothering me, taking photographs and talking to me.

Personally, I do no want to be him because it is not that good. I would like to meet the family of Johnny Depp, too, because I want to know how they feel.

If I met Johnny, I think that at the beginning I would be talking and talking all the time, and a few minutes later I would feel better, more normal.

Manuel Matarasso

No comments: