Sunday, September 30, 2007

Johnny Depp by Esteban

A brief description of him

Johnny Depp is an actor who takes his job seriously. He knows the ins and outs of life in Hollywood and doesn't let himself get caught up in the hype machine.
He does whatever he likes and has so far enjoyed a successful career on the big screen. His films do well with audiences and critics alike. Furthermore, he constantly tries to mix it up and try his hand at different roles to broaden his repertoire.

He's had his share of crazy times and has been in the tabloids more than he cares to remember, but he's emerged from his run-ins virtually unscathed.
Johnny gives each role his full effort and we would not be surprised if he wins an Oscar some time soon.

Am I like him ?

Well I’m more talkative than Johnny, he doesn’t talk very much, but when he does, it’s usually a short phrase (not like me). I believe I’m more congenial and less elusive than him (if I were him, I would get a girlfriend and more friends, I think). I think the best way to describe him is as a low-key person (even if he’s famous).

If I were him, I would be very happy: he has worked very hard to achieve his fame. Also, if I were in his shoes, I would stop wearing that ragged cloth (like some people say).

What I would do …

If I ever got to meet him, I just wouldn’t know what to say. I would invite him over to a restaurant and get to know him a bit more. Oh, I almost forgot, I would ask him what his trick with women is.

Am I like him ? You should know by now.

Esteban Chiama

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alejandro!
I like your entry because it is the most complete and you tell a lot of thing about him!Your presentation is great!For me Johnny Deep is a funny actor and he do his job very well.Here in Argentina,we don't talk about him but we know him.
=)kisses
Mel

Anonymous said...

Hi Alejandro!
I am agree whit you!Johnny Depp is a fantastic actor.
I like him because he is so fun!
Johnny Depp has acted in my favourite movie:"Pirates on the Caribean"In this movie he acted very well and he made me laugh lot of times!In your article show us that Johnny Depp is a serious actor...
All in all,that is a good presentation!Good Luck!
Kisses
Mel
(14 argentina)